What personal information do we collect?
Personal Information is defined in the Data Protection Act 1998 as “data which relate(s) to a living individual who can be identified – (a) from those data, or (b) from those data and other information which is in the possession of, or is likely to come into the possession of, the data controller, and includes any expression of opinion about the individual and any indication of the intentions of the data controller or any other person in respect of the individual.”
We collect information when you subscribe to our newsletter or register as a member to use our site.
When performing these tasks you may be asked for your name, e-mail address and website URL. You may however browse our site anonymously.
What do we use this information for?
We use this information for the following purposes:
- To personalise your experience.
- To send periodic e-mails with information, notifications, responses to enquiries and other requests or questions.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of measures to ensure that your personal information is kept secure when you enter, submit or access the information.
All information is kept on a secure server in-house.
We do not sell, trade or transfer any personally identifiable information to any third parties. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating the website, conducting our business or servicing you. We may also disclose any information if required to do so by law, to enforce our site policies and to protect our other users rights, safety and/or property.
We may provide non-personally identifiable information to selected third parties for marketing and advertising purposes.
Yes, Cookies are small programs stored on your hard drive (if you allow it) allowing us to capture and remember certain information.
There are two types of cookies which we use on our site:
- Session Cookies: These cookies are stored only whilst your browser is open and automatically delete after the browser is closed down.
- Persistent Cookies-These cookies stay on your hard drive and continue working until either they are deleted manually or they expire.
These cookies register various activities you perform whilst on our site including:
- Logging in to the back access to remember you accessing the area.
- Posting comments to posts to remember who posted it, your e-mail and your website.
- Whilst logged in information such as saving/editing/publishing posts to keep track of the status of content you produce.
- Any interaction with elements provided by third parties which are needed to operate the website, conduct business or service you OR any interaction with an external website.
These cookies collect information including:
- Your log-in credentials.
- Your IP address
- Activities performed on the website in your user area.
- Pages you have visited, for how long.
If you do not wish for us to collect this information then you will need to consult the relevant browser settings. This may however cause some issues with site usability. By not changing your settings you imply your consent to us using cookies.
For More Information
For more information, please contact us.